Two Important Points:
- Once you have completed set up, you can ONLY connect your mobile device with your CloudPet through a child's profile.
- Because CloudPets use Low-Energy Bluetooth technology, you should only attempt to pair your device with your CloudPet through the CloudPets App, not through your device's system settings.
1. Enable Bluetooth in your device.
2. Be sure your CloudPet is turned ON.
3. Open the CloudPets App and select a child's profile.
4. In the upper left corner of the child's profile, you will see a small, gray CloudPet icon. Under this icon, you should see that the app is scanning for the CloudPet. Once connected, the app will become green.
For additional assistance, please view the Getting Started Video.